Experienced Medical Treatment for the Gold Coast
Dr Karynne Finniear has over 20 years of experience in General Practice, Counselling and Psychotherapy.
She is also a qualified Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner and Accredited Mediator.
Dr Finniear works with the Biopsychosocial Model of Wellbeing and Health. She works collaboratively with her patients/clients to achieve their physical , psychological and mental health treatment goals. She goes out of her way to provide expert advice in a caring and supportive way.
Dr Finniear has a unique breadth of qualifications in Medicine as a GP (General Practice), Counseling and Family Therapy, Family Mediation and Psychotherapy.
Dr Finniear’s qualifications include:
- MBBS (UAuckland)
- FRACGP (Fellow of the Royal Australian College of GPs)
- BSc (psych) Honours (Macquarie)
- Graduate Diploma Psychotherapy (AIT)
- Juris Doctor (UQueensland)
- Master Business Administration (Macquarie)
- FDRP (Bond)
- Family Therapy – Narrative, Systems, Interpersonal, Psychodynamic
- Ambassador- Beyond Blue
- AMA Member
- Butterfly Foundation
- Black Dog institute
- Australian Mediation Association
- Bond University Family Dispute Resolution Centre
Dr Finniear is available for GP and Counselling services in Mermaid Beach from Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm at
Mind and Body Medicine,
140 Sunshine Boulevard, Mermaid Waters.
Phone: (07) 5600 0949
Fax: (07) 5600 0948
To book in your consultation click here.